John Clegg & Co has developed a comprehensive range of services for clients
Sale of Rural Property
John Clegg & Co are experienced in the sale of estates, farms, forestry, castles and country houses, development land, minerals and sporting rights.
- Where possible we like to meet clients at the outset in order to discuss their requirements and objectives.
- Establish clear instructions from the client that correctly address their needs, considering alternative options that may achieve the goal by different routes, (see Asset Management).
- Set out exactly the service we are to provide with appropriate delivery targets and timescales.
- Utilise our thorough knowledge of the market and current market activity to aim for the most appropriate outcome.
- Behave with sensitivity to specific circumstances surrounding the instruction e.g. family relationships, staff, farming contractors etc.
- Arrange the appropriate publicity or privacy that is required using market contacts to bring any required specialisms to bear on the instruction.
- Marketing the property as appropriate.
- Ensuring contracts are completed as quickly and smoothly as possible with ongoing contact with solicitors and the purchaser through to completion of the sale.